By Kenneth P. Moses,John C. Banks,Pedro B. Nava,Darrell K. Petersen
Il présente l'anatomie humaine région par région, de l. a. tête au pied à travers une démarche résolument didactique. Il décrit avec minutie, de los angeles superficie à l. a. profondeur,l'ensemble des constructions anatomiques, offrant ainsi une présentation topographique détaillée et pertinente de l'anatomie humaine.
L'ouvrage comprend four grandes events : Tête et cou, Membre supérieur, stomach et Membre inférieur.
Chaque partie est structurée en chapitres qui démarrent tous par une présentation générale des principaux éléments anatomiques de l. a. région concernée avec leurs corrélations cliniques puis traitent l'ensemble des constructions de cette région avec des schémas d'anatomie topographique, des radiographies et des dissections remarquables, le tout dans une maquette en couleurs d'une grande clarté. Des légendes précises
ainsi que des tableaux de synthèse éclairent los angeles présentation générale des différentes buildings anatomiques et appareils du corps humain.
Cet ouvrage constitue un outil précieux destiné à faciliter l'apprentissage clinique des futurs médecins et professionnels de santé tout au lengthy de leur formation, il est également, une référence au praticien dans l'exercie de son métier.
également une référence utile au praticien dans l'exercice de son métier.
By J A Planell,S M Best,D Lacroix,A Merolli
The first a part of the booklet stories the basics of bone fix and regeneration. Chapters within the moment half speak about the technology and houses of biomaterials used for bone fix comparable to metals, ceramics, polymers and composites. the ultimate component to the e-book discusses medical purposes and issues with chapters on such issues as orthopaedic surgical procedure, tissue engineering, implant retrieval and ethics of bone fix biomaterials.
With its distinct editors and crew of overseas members, Bone fix biomaterials is a useful reference for researchers and clinicians in the biomedical and academia.
- Provides a accomplished assessment of the fabrics technological know-how, engineering rules and up to date advances during this very important area
- Reviews the basics of bone fix and regeneration addressing social, financial and medical challenges
- Examines the houses of biomaterials used for bone fix with particular chapters assessing metals, ceramics, polymers and composites
By Department of Defense,U.S. Military,U.S. Army,Borden Institute,Surgeon General
These bankruptcy supply nice intensity in regards to the background of chemical battle and the fundamental rules of chemical war. "History of Chemical struggle" takes a huge view of the ancient context and critical occasions within the box. "History of the Chemical danger" breaks the 20 th century down into decade-long segments and gives a clean point of view on past army and political advancements. "The scientific facets of scientific administration" bankruptcy has substantially replaced through the years and provides this heritage from a number of views. It comprises distinct debts of the chemical struggle administration adventure within the usa, in addition to a revealing exploration of British, Canadian, French, Russian, and German experiences.
The US army has been fascinated with the chance of chemical war for many years. by means of the top of the 20th century, in spite of the fact that, eventualities for using chemical guns extended past the battlefield as terrorist organisations started utilising them opposed to civilian populations. This improvement is no surprise, on condition that an excellent percent of the world's inhabitants now has the power and data to improve guns of mass destruction, really chemical weapons.
In 1995, Aum Shinrikyo, a well-funded eastern non secular cult with chemical services, published sarin, a dangerous nerve agent, in 5 separate subway autos in downtown Tokyo. The assault not just brought on panic, but additionally beaten the clinical reaction process. In Baghdad, Iraq, on may perhaps 18, 2004, a small quantity of sarin used to be dispersed by way of a shell that exploded close to a US army convoy, and on April 6, 2007, a chemical, first weaponized in the course of international struggle I, reappeared while a suicide bomber in Baghdad detonated a truck loaded with chlorine fuel, killing 20 humans and wounding 30 others.
Although the occasions of September eleven, 2001, didn't contain chemical guns, they did underscore terrorists' willingness to exploit unconventional guns and stunned the U.S. into wisdom of its personal vulnerability to terrorist assaults. using chemical brokers through terrorist teams is now a famous hazard to the yank inhabitants and to US troops deployed overseas. we all know terrorist teams have the data and the monetary help to layout and disperse chemical guns. additionally, as our global turns into extra hugely industrialized, chemical compounds, a few of that are hugely poisonous, are utilized in various production procedures; the world's inhabitants is vulnerable to publicity to those deadly chemical substances via their inadvertent unlock from production vegetation and injuries in the course of their transportation or intentional free up by way of terrorists.
This is a privately authored information provider and academic book of innovative administration. For over 1 / 4 of a century, our information, academic, technical, clinical, and scientific guides have made exact and worthwhile references available to everybody. Our e-books placed wisdom at your fingertips, and a professional on your pocket!
By Amanda J. Jenkins,Bruce A. Goldberger
By Beena D. Kamath-Rayne,Alan H. Jobe
By Arnold Pollak
Arnold Pollak, Em. Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. univ., Medizinische Universität Wien, Universitätsklinik für Kinder- und Jugendheilkunde
By Paul Rea
- Anatomy of cranial nerves defined in textual content layout with accompanying high-resolution photos undefined, fine quality prosected cadaveric fabric, demonstrating precisely what the buildings (and comparable ones) glance like
- Succinct but accomplished layout with quickly and simple entry to evidence in truly laid out key areas, universal during the diverse cranial nerves
- Includes medical exam and similar pathologies, that includes diagnostic summaries of strength medical shows and clinically appropriate questions about the anatomy of those nerves
By Robert J. Lewandowski
By Syam Nukavarapu,Joseph Freeman,Cato Laurencin
Repair and regeneration of musculoskeletal tissues is producing large curiosity in the biomedical neighborhood. hence, those are the main researched tissues from the regeneration viewpoint. Regenerative Engineering of Musculoskeletal Tissues and Interfaces offers details at the basics, growth and up to date advancements concerning the fix and regeneration of musculoskeletal tissues and interfaces. This complete assessment seems at person tissues in addition to tissue interfaces. Early chapters hide quite a few basics of biomaterials and scaffolds, different types of cells, development components, and mechanical forces, relocating directly to talk about tissue-engineering options for bone, tendon, ligament, cartilage, meniscus, and muscle, in addition to development and advances in tissue vascularization and nerve innervation of the person tissues. ultimate chapters current info on musculoskeletal tissue interfaces.
- Comprehensive overview of the fix and regeneration of musculoskeletal person tissues and tissue interfaces
- Presents contemporary advancements, basics and development within the box of engineering tissues
- Reviews development and advances in tissue vascularization and innervation
By Michael LeMay
This e-book deals an available reference on epidemic and pandemic illnesses that offers heritage info and heritage, explains why pandemics are a newly rising hazard, identifies the problems in dealing with them, and gives desire within the kind of glossy medicine.
• presents readers an figuring out and appreciation of the level of the devastation of pandemic ailments of the prior centuries
• indicates how the pioneers of contemporary drugs conquered contagious illnesses of the prior that have been scourges in human history
• records and explains the improvement of newly rising viral illnesses that experience the potential for turning into pandemic outbreaks that kill millions
• Employs fundamental files starting from info from experiences from the CDC and WHO to firsthand debts of previous pandemics and their lethal impact